Sunday, October 3, 2010

Reply To Web Traffic Questions

I seldom talk about the "mechanics" of websites, traffic, and rankings because I am not an "internet guru" with some course to sell.  I still get asked a lot about how to get traffic to websites and build good back links to increase website rankings.

The truth is - it's a lot of work. There really are no short cuts. Continue to provide quality content to your readers and stay away from spammy or "black hat" tactics.

I do use various services and tools that help make that process more manageable.  I am going to share one with you that is completely free to use....no tricks, gimmicks, or fake promises.

Free Traffic System is a network that allows you to do 2 things...create relevant one way links back to your site and get content for your own site.  I use the service primarily for back link generation and it has been very effective.

You simply post an article into the system and that article will be posted to related blogs with one way links back to your site. It is a simple, straightforward, and effective program. I use the free version, but there is a premium version that creates even more links per article at an affordable price.

Watch the video about Free Traffic System to see how it works.

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of FTS, while I don't receive cash payments for referring free members - I may receive additional bonus   back links. Personally I see that as a good thing and a "win" for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment